Arnar Sveinn Harðarson
Attorney at Law, Associate - Reykjavík
Arnar Sveinn Harðarson is an attorney at law, licensed to practice before the district courts. He received an LL.M. degree in International and European Business Law from KU Leuven, Belgium in 2019. Arnar Sveinn specialises in sustainable finance and has extensive experience in the field of European law and capital markets. Arnar Sveinn joined LOGOS in 2018.
- LOGOS Legal Services, 2018-
- Landsbankinn hf., 2015-2017
- District Court Attorney, 2023
- University of Iceland, mag. jur., 2020
- KU Leuven, LL.M. in International and European Business Law, 2019
- KU Leuven, exchange student, 2018
- University of Iceland, BA in Law, 2017
Sustainability and social responsibility
Emphasis on sustainable development in the private sector has increased significantly in recent years and will continue to increase as the nations of the world compete to stop greenhouse gas emissions and prevent the adverse effects of climate change on the environment and society.
Cape Town Convention enters into force in Iceland. Excerpts
Viðskiptablaðið published an article by Erlendur Gíslason partner and Arnar Sveinn Harðarson associate at LOGOS.