Shéa Cadogan is a Solicitor licenced to practice in England and Wales. Shéa was a paralegal at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP before training and qualifying with Fincap Law LLP in London. His main practice areas are corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and fintech/legaltech. Shéa is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales and joined LOGOS’ London office in 2021.
- LOGOS Legal Services, 2021-
- Fincap Law LLP, 2017-2021
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, 2015-2017
- Solicitor in England and Wales, 2021
- Legal Practice Course (LPC); BPP, 2019
- The City Law School; Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), 2013
- Queen Mary, University of London; BA in History and Politics, 2011