Partner - London
Stephen McNeill provides strategic advice on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, strategic investments and emerging markets transactions as well as the full range of commercial legal issues, predominantly in the consumer, energy, TMT and financial services sectors. Stephen trained and qualified with Milbank LLP in London before moving to Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP. He is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales. Stephen joined LOGOS’ London office in 2021 and was made partner in 2023.
- LOGOS Legal Services, 2021-
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, 2019-2021
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP, 2014-2019
- Solicitor, England & Wales, 2016
- City University London, Legal Practice Course (LPC), 2014
- City University London, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), 2013
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, BA Honours in Economics’, 2011
New partner in the London office
LOGOS is pleased to welcome Stephen McNeill as the firm‘s newest partner in the London office.