Vilhjálmur Herrera Þórisson
Attorney at Law, Senior Associate - Reykjavík
Vilhjálmur Herrera Þórisson is an attorney at law, licensed to practice before the district courts. He has a ML degree in Law from the University of Reykjavík where he i.a. spent a year studying abroad at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Spain. Before joining LOGOS, Vilhjálmur worked for the Icelandic Competition Authority and the Competition and State aid Directorate of the EFTA Surveillance Authority. His primary practice areas are corporate law, competition law, European law and mergers and acquisitions.
- LOGOS Legal Services, 2018-
- EFTA Surveillance Authority (ESA), Brussels, 2017-2018 and 2020-2021
- The Icelandic Competition Authority, 2016-2017
- Landsbankinn hf., 2013-2016
- District Court Attorney, 2021
- Reykjavík University, ML, 2017
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Erasmus grantee, 2016
- Reykjavík University, BA in Law, 2015
- The Legal 500 on EEA and competition
"Senior associate Vilhjálmur Herrera Þórisson is equally very capable and good in dealing with complex competition issues."